Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Picture of myself

This picture was taken on 24 December 2009 when I was having a Christmas Celebration at my neighbour's house. I celebrated it with my family members and my neighbour. We took this picture after dinner when we were playing light sticks. We created the light sticks design ourselves. It was very beautifully constructed. My brother standing on the far left, created two swords. Beside him was my neighbour. He constructed a long sabre. My cousin on my right, design a spin wheel. As I like his design very much, hence I created the same design as him.

All of us played happily in the dark room. The light sticks were beautifully created. It was very bright and colourful in the dark room as it glows in the dark.


This picture was taken last year when I went to . I went parents and brother, aunties and neighbours. Our holiday start from 10 December 2009 to 15 of December 2009. It was a 4 Nights and 5 Days trips.

Wearing the black jacket with a hood on his head is my brother, Marc. Standing in the center is my cousin, Matthias. He is the same age as me. I am the one wearing the grey jacket. The person behind us is someone not related to us. When we were taking this picture in front of Genting Hotel, the whole place was very misty. We will surprise to learn that it was only 11 degree Celcius.


We enjoyed ourselves throughout the five days. , During the day we spent our time at the outdoor Themes Park. We played Roller Coaster, Merry-Go-Round, Bumper Car and many others rides, We usually have our dinner at about 8.00 pm. After our dinner, we will procede to the aecade. All of us including the adult enjoyed ourselves very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment