Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Who Am I?

Hello! My name is Erica Lee. I am 13 years old this year. The day which I was born on is 22 April 1997. The hospital which I was born at is Mount Elizabeth. I live with my parents, grandparents and my younger brother. I started my school life in Marymount Convent School and than followed by Henderson Secondary School.

My hobby is shopping, playing the piano and hearing music. Whenever I go out with my friends and teachers, we will take neo-print together at Bugis Junction hence taking neo-print has also become my hobby. My interest is playing drum but my parents does not allow me. I also love hanging out with my friends.

The music which I love to hear is hip-hop music. My favourite food is Western food and Japanese food. I love drinking bubble tea. The flavour I love most is blueberry. I also love toys even though I am so big already. The toys which are my favourite is Elmo, Domo Kun and Winnie The Pooh.

Since I was young, I have been travelling around during the school holidays. The country which I have been to is Malaysia and China. The country which I love most is Malaysia (Genting). I love that place because the outdoor rides are kind of trilling and also fun to play. The indoor rides are also nice. The rides which I enjoy most in the indoor is the adult bumper car and the roller coaster. The haunted house is also nice but creepy. Now for the outdoor ride. The outdoor rides are trilling especially the flying coaster, dragon, roller thunder mine train, bumper boat. I also love playing other rides.

During my free time, I will either call my friend out for a netball game or ask them to go for a run around Bishan Park with me. By doing these few exercise, it can help us be trim and also fit. I also love serving the web. My favourite website is facebook even though is kind of boring. I will usually chat with my friends online. It is very fun. By doing this, we can save money by not using my handphone. As my handphone bill is usually very high. This is call "killing two birds with one stone."

No comments:

Post a Comment