Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Technology

What is technology? Technology is something which helps us to communicate with one another. Some people cannot live without hand phone facebook, music player and many other things.



For me, I cannot live without out my hand phone, I-pod shuffle and facebook. Why I say that. I say that I cannot live without my hand phone because my hand phone is like my life. Without my hand phone for just even a day, I will just feel like dying. Everywhere I go, my hand phone got to be with me.

I cannot live without I-pod shuffle because inside the I-pod shuffle, there is a lot of music. Even though it only an I-pod shuffle I still cannot live without it.

For facebook, I cannot live without it as it also lets me communicete online with my friends. It also let me play game on the website. Even though the games on facebook is quite lame and childish, I still play it as it is quite fun. I will only play certain games.

No comments:

Post a Comment